We understand how frustrating it can be to deal with pests that damage and destroy your favorite plants. Fortunately, Arbor Doctors has years of experience providing integrated pest management services for homeowners in Missoula, MT and surroundings.
Visit our Reviews page to see what customers have to say about our plant pest control services.
Our owner is dedicated to helping you keep your favorite plants and trees healthy and strong. We offer:
- Tree health services - including tree growth regulator treatments and nutrient soil enhancements
- Plant disease control services - including specialty disease treatments
- Plant pest control services - including integrated pest management and foliar insect treatments
- Deer repellent services - including treating plants that deer generally feed on
- Winter protection services - including spraying plants that are damaged by low temperatures
Protect your plants with deer repellant and expert tree health treatments. Get in touch with a member of our team to learn more about our services.
There's a reason why residents of the Missoula, MT area turn to us for all their plant health and plant pest control needs. You'll appreciate that our team:
- Has over 20 years of experience treating trees and soil
- Is extremely knowledgeable of plants and trees and how to best treat them
- Will walk you through the entire treatment process
- Is passionate about helping keep plants and trees healthy and strong
- Offers free consultations
Call us at 406-317-1629 now to schedule plant health services.
To ensure a healthy landscape we perform a detailed scout and assessment of all trees and shrubs on your property. We identify any and all existing and potential insect, mite and disease issues. We also address any soil and nutrient deficiencies which may be present.
With a comprehensive understanding of the various issues facing trees and shrubs on a commercial or residential property and a strong understanding of the various products available, we can formulate a comprehensive program to improve the overall health of your landscape.